April 12, 2010

Cupcakes, Diapers, and Babies, Oh My!

This past weekend my friend Rachel and I hosted a baby shower for our wondeful friend Erin, who is due to have little Miss. Aubrey Lynn on May 10th (Erin is hoping sooner than that). Although the day started out very rainy, the weather cleared up and the shower turned out great; and she got some great stuff too! I was in charge of making the diaper cake, which I think turned out awesome, and getting the dessert! We ended up getting cupcakes at Treat! - which if you live in the Spring/Woodlands/Tomball area, this place is delish, especially the strawberry cupcake! My friend Laurel over at Go Against the Grain made some adorable cupcake toppers that had her name and it's a girl on them - they looked adorable! Check out her etsy shop, she has some great stuff. Here are some photos







2 comments: