We have been super busy the last couple weeks and shows no signs of slowing down until maybe the end of June (and only for about a week or 2) then it will just pick right back up into July with B's birthday, my dad turning 70, and my dear friends bachelorette party weekend. August is looking pretty open though...
A couple of exciting things, well to me any way...
I got my first sale on etsy...YAY! I sold these little gems to a girl in California
Set of 4 damask coasters
I have more in my shop here Carried Away by Paper - check it out = )
Recently, I got to shoot some newbron photos of my wonderful friend Erin's newest little addition.
Meet little Miss. Aubrey Lynn (and big brother Brady)
I attended my last baby shower for awhile...ok a few weeks. Seriously all my friends are pregnant. Here are some awesome napkin rings my friend Laurel over at Go Against the Grain made for it. She also made those adorable cupcake flags for a shower a month or so ago, she has some great stuff!
My vacation countdown has also begun, ok it started a couple months ago, but now it is in single digits. 9 days until we leave for our annual river trip Memorial Day weekend, it can't get here soon enough!!











I love your coasters! So pretty! Congrats on your first sale!
ReplyDelete