This weekend I...
On Friday AM hubs and I went to Crossfit at 5AM but had NO sleep the night before so we were passed out on the couches by 10:15...
Saturday we got up bright and early and headed to my High School Alumni soccer game.
My nephew came since he was at my parents for the weekend...he plays soccer at the YMCA so he had to come down to the field to kick the ball around
We headed back to my parents and I had to see Evan in one of his Christmas presents I got him. Is this not the cutest thing ever??? GAP has them!
We headed back into Houston just in time to watch the Texans playoff game and we met up with our good friend Barbie for some mimosas and football
We headed back Saturday night and were in bed early....well hubs was I fell asleep on our chair until 2AM...
Sunday morning was filled with a smoothie breakfast and relaxation!
YUMMMM - oats, yogurt, ice, little bit of OJ, honey, strawberries
I also did some album design work
and got our Mardi Gras banner put in our yard
Stressful day I know...
In other news...
This Thursday also marks me and hubs' 4 year anniversary - time has seriously FLOWN by!
Have a great week!












No comments:
Post a Comment