January 31, 2013

Saw it, Pinned it, Did it

Linking up for




Help Me. I’m Poor!

You have been living under a rock if you do not know what this line is from.

Only one of the most epic wedding movies ever.

My co-worker’s and I reference this line multiple times a week and one actually sent me this photo that the line had been screened onto a tee shirt. She also informed me that it was $28.
Source: jaymug.com via Emily on Pinterest

What poor girl can afford that for a shirt?

So in the spirit of her birthday that was last week I went to the good ol Hob Lob and picked up some iron-on letters and a tee.


FYI. I did not iron on the apostrophe backwards..

Total cost: $10
Result: Best gift ever.

4 comments:

  1. Freaking adorable, I love the shirt, I adore the movie, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! This is the funniest/most creative project I've seen today on our link up :) I'm obsessed with everything about that movie and your shirt turned out gorgeous! ;) love it SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh this is amazing! I love this!

    ReplyDelete