Four Years Ago today...
I was waking my 2 good friends up extremely early because it was my wedding day and I could not sleep - hello excitement!!
I tipped the hotel dude that brought us breakfast $20 because I could not find any change
I hand a minor melt down because I could not find the address to my hair and makeup girls studio that was a mere 1.2 miles away
Two of my bridesmaids searched my car only to realize I did in fact leave my bra that I was supposed to wear with my dress at home
I wore my moms most amazing hand made in Spain lace mantilla
Nine (with our house party and ushers) amazing girls and guys stood by us on our most perfect day
One of our groomsmen forgot his tux in a city that is 3 hours away and hunted down a Men's Warehouse and BOUGHT a whole new tux so he would not let hubs or I down
I stood at the end of a very long aisle in a very full church nervous as everything and had my cousin tell me a joke so I would not cry - ya'll I was NERVOUS!
I made it to the end of that aisle and saw my soon-to-be husband hold back tears, don't worry I was holding them back too, you can totally see it through the whole video
We became husband and wife
Hubs stepped on my veil as we got introduced and nearly ripped the whole thing off my head
We danced our first dance






















Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYOUR CAKE!!!! I don't think i had ever seen it!! Love all your wedding pics! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww I know it is a few days late, but I hope you had a great anniversary!! I love the pics. Did ya'll have your reception at Minute Maid??
ReplyDelete