
It’s ok to be royally pissed at AT&T because they told
me I am not up for upgrade yet which I know is a lie
To be super excited that starting today I have the whole
weekend to myself
That I had to beg for the girl at HEB to blow up my balloons
because I had no idea that there was a helium shortage, I mean really is our
economy THAT bad that we have no helium?
That I have no motivation today whatsoever and that I keep
getting angry that today is Thursday and not Friday
That I am counting the days, hours, minutes until I get to
go fly to see my BFF in Arkansas, and then continue to count the minutes until
Mexico
To be excited for out possible Hawaii vacation that is not
until next summer
To be excited about possibly photographing a wedding in
Hawaii next summer
To be excited about my first Lacoste polo…those things are
not cheap, thanks to my cousin that is a supervisor at the Galleria for hooking
it up







Helium shortage?! Really?!
ReplyDelete