September 21, 2012

DIY Glitter Mug

I actually saw this DIY project on The Paper Mama’s blog and then I searched Pinterest. When I saw it I knew I had to do this.

I sprayed the outside of the inside cup vs the inside of the outside cup, I never follow the rules and I always hand wash these cups anyway so to me it did not matter which cup I did. Just don’t spray the inside of the inside cup unless you want to drink glitter. To each his own. = ) 


You need to following to glitterfy your cup: 
Spray adhesive glue 
Glitter 
A double walled cup that twists apart 
 
Step 1: Spray your mug – I suggest using gloves, I definitely got glue on my hands lol 

Step 2: Sprinkle the glitter all over and then shake of the excess glitter 


 Step 3: Wait for it to dry then screw it back together, fill with your favorite beverage and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Stop it! It's THAT easy??? So pretty too!! I've got to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is perfect! I'll be copying you. Thanks for sharing!

    Lura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, girl. You fancy. ;) This is so easy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of the white glitter! It really adds an extra touch to the cup. I'll have to try this for sure! Thanks for sharing Emily! It was great to meet you this past week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Must try. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete