Fender benders, yep Saturday morning started off getting rear ended while trying to merge onto the freeway, minor damage, his truck was effed though. Thank you Nissan Pathfinder you kept a girl safe!
Traffic. For no reason. Really, I was stranded on the freeway for 11 hours…ok maybe an hour but it seemed like 11 on Saturday, so of course I pulled off the road and went shopping.
Sunburns. Yes I know there is that little thing called sun block, but burns still happen.
Shopping with the hubs. I love you but could you please last more than .5 seconds in a Target, or any store at all?
Sleepless nights. UGH. That is all.
HUMIDITY. Really could have done without that at my shoot Saturday AM. Calm it down!
My hate for the day Tuesday is getting a break today since yesterday was a day off, I'm sure my dislike for you will return next week.
In other news, I was totally stoked that the Pumpkin Spice Latte came back today! I definitely cannot make it a habit but it was a great treat this morning!







Sleepless nights are the WORST! I had such a hard time sleeping last night...I kept waking up every couple of hours.
ReplyDeleteI also treated myself to a pumpkin spice latte this morning...they're one of my favorite parts of fall!
Yes! A pumpkin spice latte can make any day just a little bit better!
ReplyDeleteHoly geez. I don't blame you for hating Tuesday. At all. Hope the rest of the week was much better. I mean, that latte HAD to help, right? Happy Friday!
ReplyDelete