November 17, 2011

It's OK Thursday

I am back again for another edition of Hey It's OK Thursday...


Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK that I am not that crazy over the Caramel Brulee Latte, just give me my iced coffee with milk, or my Cafe Bustelo

It's OK that from posting about the coffee I just remembered that I need to order the Cafe Bustelo...can't find it in the stores but maybe on a rare occasion

It's OK that every time I have gone shopping in the past week I have bough something Christmas decor related

It's OK that when my in-laws come in town next week there will be gray paint samples painted on their bathroom wall

It's OK that I am excited about hosting Thanksgiving again this year

It's OK that I am mostly excited that we can use our fancy china and our pretty dining room table

The set up will be similar to what I did 2 years ago...well the place setting will be the same!


 It's OK that I have been INSANELY busy shooting, because that just means my client list is growing and I could not be more excited!





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It's okay that you're so busy and talking about coffee and christmas decor and such. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hosting Thanksgiving too, and I can't wait! I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to cook :)

    ReplyDelete