November 18, 2011

Canvas People

For the past oh almost three years I have been wanting to do a gallery wall in our house with some of our wedding photos and a few others but me being the procrastinator that I am I had yet to start it, I mean it took me a year to pick out the photos for our already paid for wedding album - picking out photos is hard yall!!

I knew I wanted to do canvases since I love the clean look of them...that's as far as I got...

Last December when I was in New Orleans I did family photos for my cousin and she really wanted a canvas so I told her about Canvas People - I knew that they were really affordable but I had never ordered from them. We went ahead and went to their website and they were having a 40% off and free shipping deal so she ordered a 16x20 it was super easy. I think it took about a week or so to get her canvas and she was really happy with hers. So FINALLY a few weeks ago I got a deal online for a deal on an 11x14 so I bit the bullet and said I needed to get that deal. I ended up choosing this image for our first canvas

*Image courtesy of Nhan Photography

Here it is on our wall:


I received my canvas about 2 weeks later and could not have been happier, they also included a nice little $50 off coupon on my next order. I also got another cousin in on this and she ordered this image for her 11x14 - she should get hers in a few days!


Then to top it off another friend of mine took advantage of another deal they were offering and ordered an 18x24 this week. I am narrowing down some choices for a larger canvas to order soon too.

I also had to call because my promotion code did not go through and I got charged so I talked to their customer service and everything was resolved that day - for the win!

If you are looking for an affordable canvas definitely check Canvas People out!

*I was not compensated for my reviews, I just wanted to share my great experience
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh neat! thanks for posting this! i'm sure we will want to do this soon too. ...hopefully i don't procrastinate... =/

    ReplyDelete