I am late to the party but here are my recent phone photos for fun with our phones Monday!
Last week my friend Tara, her daughter and I headed to the Houston Dynamo game to cheer them on in the FREEZING cold weather. It was an awesome game and I will definitely be cheering them on on Sunday when they play in the MLS Cup finals - too bad I won't be in LA for the game!
Beanie pic - show me your crazy face!
YAAAAAY Dynamo Win!!
Some of you Pinterest addicts have probly seen this flying around - I made this last week for dinner, it was delicious!!
YAAAY red starbucks cup on the way to some of my photo sessions!
Hubs got up early this weekend for work - I was clearly still asleep and Bentley somehow got snuggled in too
I also hurt my knee in our last soccer game - BOO
Get the camera out of my face.
Had to get this ornament at World Market - he matches the Santa one I have
I saw this color in my People magazine - Essies Cocktail Bling so I was on the hunt, I ended up getting the last one at the Ulta I went to.





awe Bentley looks all snuggly!
ReplyDeletewoot! i love going to dynamo games! SO fun!
ReplyDeleteI've never been to a dynamo game before - looks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL - you make me laugh.
ReplyDeleteHow can I follow you on pinterest?? Add a link! (Or am I missing the link?)
ReplyDelete