So I fully intended to recap our awesome ski trip, but I saw today that my friend Liz over at Blame it on the Toes gave me a "Beautiful Blogger" award so now you get to learn 7 interesting facts about me!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
4. Share seven interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers.
6. Link the bloggers you nominate.
1. I have a crazy mix of Cuban and Cajun - our family functions are nothing short of entertaining.I have a short fuse and my friends call it having a "CubanCajun" moment, they love me!
2. I played piano for nearly 10 years but was HORRIBLE at reading music, I played mostly by ear.
3. I worked at Walt Disney World because I had no plans after college. It was the best decision I ever made
4. I love anything outdoors- sports, beach, river, lake, etc.. but I refuse to camp.I hate the feeling of constantly feeling dirty. I camped once in girl scouts and I cried because I hated it so much (I didn't even last until cookie sales).
5. I could live at Hobby Lobby, if I go with my Husband (which is RARE) he has to put a time limit on me which is usually only around 15 minutes - hence the reason he never comes with me!
6. I always like saving the best bite for last, especially desserts; I will eat all around a sandwich or hamburger then eat the middle - because that is the best part.
7. I get squeaky hiccups randomly and it is always just 1 or 2. I always get some random look when it happens because it is probably in the middle of the day and they probably think I had a liquid lunch.
Thanks Liz, I had fun putting this little list together!
Now I nominate the following Beautiful Bloggers:





Awww...Thank you so much!
ReplyDeletewooo! thanks!
ReplyDelete