It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.
I meant to post this...ohhh about 4 days ago, but B and I celebrated our 1 year Anniversary on January 10th, and by the intro I think you can guess that our first dance was "Everything" by Michael Buble. We both cannot believe how fast the first year went, and I already posted about our big milestones we had this past year. B and I didn't do anything special we just got back from an awesome vacation with friends to Steamboat Springs, CO. (more about that later). Ok back to our Anniversary...my parents called and told us that the top of our cake was in their freezer so I was kind of sad that we were not going to be able to eat it, but alas parents to the rescue! They offered to take us, and my sister and brother-in-law out to eat to celebrate so of course we said yes. My parents brought the cake, and the celebratory bottle of oh-so-yummy champagne. I was skeptical at first about the cake, but we were all very surprised that it tasted exactly the way it did a year ago - thank you Cakes by Gina! B and I did not get each other any gifts, since the trip was our gift, but my parents brought up a huge trash bag, and we were very curious as to what was inside - can you guess? A whole entire bag of paper products (since your first year is celebrated with paper) paper plates, napkins, toilet paper, kleenex, wrapping paper - all very useful. So cheers to our first year as a married couple! Here are a few photos of our amazing wedding day, and one year later.
OK a little carried away...but Happy One year!



















That was so sweet of your parents. Congrats on the 1 year anniversary. Many more to come!
ReplyDelete