December 30, 2009

Year in Review

I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by - and I think I have said this at the end of every December. This year has been a blessing for us, and not sure how we will top it! We had many firsts, and we hope 2010 is just as good to us.

We kicked off the year by getting married


Did a zip line...something I have always wanted to do
                                      

Three short (well they seemed very looong) months later we bought our first home


My nephew Evan celebrated his First Birthday...hard to believe!



Hosted our first Thanksgiving...and cooked my first Turkey
                                     

This year has been amazing and I hope that 2010 is an adventure. I am looking forward to new and exciting things headed our way (no it is not a baby!). I hope you all have had a wonderful 2009, with an even better 2010!

1 comment: