December 23, 2009

Happy (early) Birthday

To me! Last night B decided he wanted to give me my birthday present early, so who was I to argue? Since my birthday falls of Christmas Eve I never really have a "day to celebrate" so it's nice to get the surprise early! B decided he did not want to wrap my gift so instead we played the age old game of "Hot and Cold" around the house and here is what I found:





Nikon D5000 with 18-55m lens



and this little gem is on it's way...




This was a great way to kick off the holidays and my birthday, B did a great job and I cannot wait to start shooting away! I minored in photgraphy in college and have been itching to get back into it. As my friend Haley said "let the madness begin!"

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

1 comment: