This past weekend I decided to make a yummy treat to bring into the office. What is this treat? Nothing other than Oreo Balls. Now you are probably wondering where the blog title came from? Well I got to work and told my coworker that I brought in oreo balls and I proceeded to get a weird look from said coworker. Yes he thought I said "oriental balls." ...and I need MY ears checked?
A friend of mine shared this ridiculously easy recipe a couple years ago and I always forget about it. Not this year! Here is the link to the recipe, and please disregard that nutritional value on the left side of the screen.
Here's how mine turned out:
Here they are before I coated them with chocolate...
Almost all done...
Don't they look amazing?




I'm going to make them for a party this weekend. Love them!
ReplyDelete