Oh and I feel the need to make one of these:
I know you remember making these as a kid right?
By the way what are some things that you are thankful for?
Family - I am blessed with the most awesome supportive parents, well in my opinion anyway, great in-laws, the best sister and brother-in-law, and the most adorable nephew
My husband - although he could probably fall into that family category, but we will give him his own. I don't think anyone else can put up with what my friends refer to as my "Cuban-Cajun" moments
Friends - I can count on them on any day at any hour, they truely are the best
Also thankful to have a job, my health, ok and chocolate...that last one was superficial I know, but what can I say?





I'm jealous that you get to use your china already :)
ReplyDeleteDitto on your thankfuls...those are great ones! I would like to add wine to that list please.
Your post made me even more hungry than I already am. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving. They had it at work today but I was off! Blah
ReplyDeleteoh good luck with thanksgiving! I want to see your place settings!
ReplyDelete