Nicole's book is basically a how to guide to turning all those dating rules into career success. She spoke about how the book came about, and what her purpose to wrting the book was. I have not read the book, but it has gotten rave reviews, I plan on picking one up ASAP. I will definitely write a review.
After she spoke, we hit the dressing room to try on all our finds. I have always had a hard time finding clothes that fit my athletic build - broad shoulders, and soccer legs! Needless to day my first batch of clothes, all I ended up with was a pair of pants, which I was not completely sold on...
At the event they had a couple of The Limited's stylists that are traveling with the tour on hand. One of the girls (which for the life of me I cannot remember her name, but she did get married 3 weeks ago and her birthday was on Halloween, funny the things you remember!) came to see how we were doing, so we started to ask a couple questions and I voiced my concern, which then turned into a 1.5 hour dressing room session. It was probably one of the most fun things I have done. She gave me and my friend advice on what we should wear, what cuts, and styles were good for us, and she started pulling all kinds of clothes for us to try on. I felt like I was on an episode of "What Not to Wear." We ended up being the last ones in the store and 45 minutes after it closed I ended up with some really great pieces.
- A pair of their Exact Stretch Pant, these were the ones I was skeptical about, but after our marathon dressing room session I fell in love with them, they were cost friendly and super comfortable, I almost bought 2 pairs...
- I also bought a this jacket and paired it with a pair of Cassidy pants to make a suit, I actually wore the pants today and they fit great!
- I was also able to try on one of their jackets - the Feminine Ruffle Jacket that was coming out today, which I totally fell in love with and will be in my closet in the near future







How fun!!! Those shirts are oh-so-cute. I love their Cassidy pants too!
ReplyDeleteScore! Pay me and I'll do it! bwhahaha
ReplyDeletelove the bloom halter!
ReplyDelete