July 21, 2009

A Gift

As a gift to my best friend I decided to start a scrapbook for her new baby little Miss Turner Renee, whom I love to pieces - she is my "pseudo" niece. I am going to continue to add pages for her as Ang sends them to me. I love doing these types of things for others, I did a book for Ang as a wedding gift to her with all of our pictures from college and she loved it, I think it was a great personalized gift to her. I am not sure why but it is so much easier for me to create these things for others than to do my own!

Here is how the book ended up looking:

Before
After


4 comments:

  1. i have the same problem. can never do anything for yourself just as good as you can for others! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i said this before, but very cute and i wish i was scrapbook talented.

    ReplyDelete