March 25, 2013

My Weekend

Linking up...

This weekend B’s parents came in town from Austin to help us install…replace our back door after Bentley…OUR CAT chewed through it.

Friday night we went to dinner and made brownies – FIL’s favorite – and headed to Lowe’s to assess what we needed for this door project…

Saturday AM we I went to Starbucks and then to Lowe’s to do some damage… $623 to be exact.

An hour or so later we had 2 new doors…tools…and new flowers

I am not amazing with a hammer so I decided that I would plant new flowers in the front yard to welcome Spring.

This is the aftermath of the home repair weekend.

 After the long hours of getting the door installed we fell defeat to our exhaustion and ordered pizza….and an installer to come install our storm door. 


Side note: why can you not just take a door off its hinge and just add a new one on?? How is this process not easier?!?!

Brad also felt that the tennis racket worked better than spray to kill the wasps that started flying around...very comical...and effective
 

Sunday B picked up Starbucks for us and we relaxed for a little bit after his parents left

 Then I met up with one of my April brides, met my friend’s new puppy Sid, and headed to the Rockets versus Spurs game with hubs - which was apparently Jazzercise night...

 
 and came home and had some snuggles with Bentley







I am definitely looking forward to the 3 day weekend and the short work week. I have a couple photo sessions this weekend and looking forward to seeing my nephew on Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, your cat chewed thru the door? Wow, that is nutty!! Glad you got it fixed, tho that's quite a bit of money to do so. :p

    ReplyDelete