
Happies…
Hubs and I plan to go on a shopping excursion tomorrow,
hopefully we both get some good stuff
I get to semi-sleep in tomorrow before my soccer game
Houston Dynamo season starts back up again tomorrow!
Crappies…
I thought I was going to have my new camera this weekend,
but won’t have it until next weekend – patience is a virtue right?
I did horrible at crossfit this morning – absolutely awful
That the Astros are upping their game ticket prices for
certain games this season – bad marketing guys, I am not paying double for a
ticket on season opener. Ya’ll are not even doing that well, don’t you WANT
people to go to the games? I am pretty sure I have given your organization enough money...gimme a discount please!
My 2 sessions tomorrow had to reschedule due to the freak
cold front we will have tomorrow.
Hubs' allergies were a mother this week so his snoring was OOC
That is all I have this week - have an amazing weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment