March 1, 2012

Throwback Thursday: Flower Girl

I saw this link up on Twitter last night and knew that I needed to share these lovely gems with you from 1987....I was 5 in this photo.

 

I was on Facebook last week or so and saw that my sister was tagged in these very dated photos so naturally I went to look and saw these...

I was the Best Flower Girl - EVER!


Seriously what were my parents thinking dressing me is this?
I have no idea who is in the back of this photo but clearly she knew that cat shirts were going to be all the rage 25 years later. Take that Jason Wu!

Go check out more Throwbacks with Monica at It Gets Sweeter With Time!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! Cracking up that the Jason Wu comment! Panchos are in style now, so I think you were just ahead of the trends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao! I was gonna comment on how hilarious the Jason Wu Comment was too. hahaha

    ReplyDelete