I am linking up this week with Ashley for Tutorial Tuesday (...on Wednesday). This week she is focusing on silhouettes - these have quickly become one of my favorite things to shoot. I love the lighting and the emotion a silhouette can portray. Here are some of my favorites:











I hate you for doing it so well. JK - love these!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture with the '&' ... SO cute! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I love these!!! So awesome.
ReplyDeletethese are beautiful, great job! I also love the one with the & sign!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of kissing, great photography.
ReplyDeleteWow! The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and last are my favorites! They are all great though! =)
ReplyDeleteThese are so great! I love the last one!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! - I'm envious... :-) Especially great job in the 2nd and 3rd picture - I love the way the sun coming from behind frames the silhouettes with a golden light... truly beautiful.
ReplyDeletehow pretty! I love the sun peeking through the last photo :)
ReplyDelete