September 1, 2009

Neglected

This is what my blog has been...neglected. I apologize to you blog for not updating you. Things have been busy, but going well. Quick update:

- Friends bachelorette party on the river
- Soccer
- Sliced my foot because my glass bowl exploded while making home made ice cream - which can only happen to me.
- Williams-Sonoma replaced my bowls, probably because they did not want me to sue them
- P.S. I Love You is a good movie
- The Goods was NOT as good
- Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge is amazing
- My cat is still a badass
- My husband surprised me and cleaned the whole kitchen, and organized the pantry so we will put him in the "badass" category
- Grotto's Sangria is what I dream about at night, ok and during the day
- Our ski trip is booked - Steamboat Springs we are coming back!
- Made a pretty new scrapbook for a friend
- Doing Pilates every Tuesday

That is about it, I will make a more notable blog soon maybe even with pictures, I promise, but this will do for now. = )

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thought of you when we threw Stevie a Astros-themed birthday party. You look fabulous as usual! *throwing knottie kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad W.S. got you new bowls! like the new blog picture too!

    ReplyDelete