June 28, 2009

Cocktails?

We recently received another wedding gift, it was dropped off at my parents house and my mom and I were very curious to see what was inside that zebra print package with a big red bow on it! I think the wrapping alone drew attention seeing as everyone that stopped by my parents house was asking what was inside. Maybe he just didn't want to have Bed, Bath, & Beyond wrap it in their standard packaging that always has way too much tissue paper?

After patiently waiting to get it, here is what was inside:


I could definitely enjoy a cocktail or two in these adorable glasses. They are custom made glasses, and remind me of the Lolita glasses which I love as well. The person who gave these to us found them at a little boutique place in Texas City, which is surprising. I love them, and cannot wait to use them.

Let me just Awwww a little bit, here is my nephew who is now almost 10 months old...I cannot believe how much time has flown!

Evan made a new friend; Brady


Aunt Em & Uncle B

4 comments:

  1. I like the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i want those glasses, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the glasses. I've seen cute ones at Charming Charlies too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those glasses are SWEET. so are the babies :)

    ReplyDelete