April 10, 2009

We should know something tomorrow...

Seems to be what I have been hearing for the nearly the last 2 months. After going through this whole "home buying" process, I would almost want to plan our whole wedding over again instead. Seriously. I understood that the loan process, and just whole home buying process in general is taking a lot longer now, but geez! I honestly feel like the house is so within our reach and we just can't quite grab on, its like dangling candy in front of a toddler - and it's not fair! Our original close date was March 17th, then it was April 7th, now it is April 17th. I am so ready to move, well we aren't packed yet but you know what I mean. I want to finally be able to unpack our wedding gifts and use them all. I am not a patient person, but I have waited long enough, it is time to move already!!!

On a brighter note we came across an amazing deal on some new furniture. We ended up finding a new queen set, with 2 nightstands, a chest, dresser, and mirror for nearly $700 cheaper than what we orignally found. We love it, it is dark cherry wood, and it going to great in our new master bedroom! Of course I had to go buy new sheets to go with our new duvet and down comforter to match the new furniture. Also with our savings on the furniture we are able to get our new dining room set that we fel in love with! I can't wait to decorate, thank god my husband will allow me to bascially do what I want = )

Also, my beautiful nephew whom I don't get to see near enough took some adorable pictures so now I will be the bragging Aunt:


Oh and congrats to my wonderful friend Sarah and hubby Tony for having their first little one Austin. Sarah is one brave woman, I don't know if I could have been in labor for nearly 36 hours! Here he is:


2 comments:

  1. yuck sorry your date keeps getting pushed back. I know how frustrating that is. Hurray for good furniture though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your nephew in the hat is soooo cute! I am kinda glad we havent done the whole house thing yet, cause that will cause stress since we will be building. I need some time off of the stress from wedding before I can move onto the next stressful project.

    ReplyDelete