Linking up with Sar today – I have played this game before
and always thought it was fun.
Here goes – 2 truths and 1 lie...
1. My first roommate in college had a warrant put out for my
arrest.
2. I was a cheerleader.
3. I have never gotten a speeding ticket.
Oh Happy Tuesday!
Made your choice???
1.
Truth – Yep my freshman year college roommate
had a warrant put out for my arrest. Sort of. She worked for the on campus
security and had her on campus rent a cop friend write me a ticket that I was
parked in handicapped and it mysteriously never got put on my car. I got back
from Christmas break and I check my mail and there is a warrant for an unpaid
ticket. Needless to say it was dropped. She also moved out.
2.
Truth – Confirmed. I was a cheerleader. At my
private school in 7th and 8th grade, it was a small
school, I needed more after school activity, and it was another day I did not
have to wear my uniform. Although I had a pretty wicked toe touch if I do say
so myself.
3.
Lie – LIE LIE, LIE. I cannot even count how many
speeding tickets I have had. My first one was at 19 leaving a club, another
right after that, a couple when I was 21, another when I was 22, and 2 more
after that…I think….although **knock on wood** I have not had one in 5-6 years.
Did you get them right??







dang i was going to guess #1...man she was vicious huh?!
ReplyDeleteAnd that is a lot of speeding tickets! HAHA Do you have any points left on your license? jk :)