December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

This year definitely topped 2011. Our little family has been so blessed and I truly believe that after the tough year that 2011 brought we became a lot stronger for 2012! Now that 2012 is heading out and 2013 will arrive in hours I thought I would do a recap of our year.

We celebrated our 3rd anniversary 

I celebrated my 30th Birthday...a month late but hey my Birthday is on Christmas Eve so we delayed it!  =) ...and my cousins surprised me with a visit from NOLA


Had an epic ladies weekend in Austin and came away with some great friends!

 My photography business really began to grow with an estimated 80-90 sessions and weddings

January:

December:


Hubs officially received his Paralegal Certificate from Rice!

 I was offered a brand new amazing job doing Marketing in Oil and Gas

Hubs started a new job at a law firm!

We started Crossfit together

Went to Arkansas to see my BFF

Hubs went to Denver with his best friend and attended his first Texans away game

We ran a 5K together...ok more liked walked it but we did it together!

 I also did 1 other 5K 

Went to Austin to meet up with my roomie from Disney

 Took a trip to Mexico and witnessed an amazing couple tie the knot!

 Attended my fair share of Dynamo games

 We bought new living room furniture!

 I booked to do my first Bridal show and booked 7 weddings to take place in 2013!

Cheers to 2013, I have a feeling it is going to be a great one!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, wow! Happy New Year too. I'm looking forward to 2013 and the exciting opportunities ahead.

    Hugs,
    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/2013-resolutions/

    ReplyDelete