Last weekend we celebrated my 30th birthday - a month late but trying to have a party with Christmas and NYE is impossible. We had a Mustache Bash and a friend of mine's house and I got not 1 but 2 surprise visits! My cousin and our friend Brad flew in for the party and bombarded my front door a couple days prior. I was SO surprised and I was convinced they were not coming in town!
My cousin Markel and I
My other Cousin Spencer, Markel, and I
My other awesome surprise was my wonderful friend Erin making an entrance! She currently lives in Kansas and apparently her and her hubs schemed with my hubs to surprise me. I was floored when they walked in, especially since I did not think I was seeing her until next week!
COUSINS!
Sisters!
Best. Coasters. Ever. There were 4 different sayings - hilarious!
My friend Valerie made this for me - how awesome is this??
Brad is officially a Paralegal. He got his certificate from Rice last week!
We celebrated with dinner and beers at Flying Saucer with both of our parents
My new favorite wine glass!
Love this champagne - try it!!
My newest Pinterest project. I am in love with how it turned out! I have another project up my sleeve, but will take a little time. Hopefully it turns out how I have it pictured in my mind...we shall see.
Now let's see if I can keep up with blogging, at least for the week?










Haha that coster is hilarious! Love your pinterest inspired decor
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love that necklace! And the wineglass!! And your Pinterest project!!! Let's just cut to the chase and say I love everything. You know, in a total non-stalker way.
ReplyDeleteLove your project- it came out great!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Brad getting his paralegal cert! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd love the pinterest project and mustache necklace...and that coaster is epic!
Stopping by from PPF
I love your shower curtain in the last picture!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Brad!