May 22, 2011

Eva in Yellow

The theme at I Heart Faces is yellow this week, and how is this not the perfect photo for that prompt? A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to take some photos of this adorable little girl, her parents, and grandparents. She was decked out in this oh so cute outfit complete with little yellow chucks. I love love love little baby shoes, especially baby chucks - they are seriously the cutest things ever.

So meet Eva, and her newest snack - baby chucks

Image-16-L



Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Oh, my! How adorable is she?! Love this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun! Captured such a fun moment, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word is that adorable!! A top 10 or winner for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Those shoes are awesome, we are big converse fans and those are stinkin adorable! Beautiful soft processing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well isn't she just cute as pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily! This picture is SO sensational! I can't even stand it. Love. LOVE. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is yellow as it gets! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is just something about a pair of chucks that ups the awesome factor in anything.

    ReplyDelete