It has been quite sometime since I have written, sorry Laurel! The past few weeks have been quite busy with moving into our new home, my best friends baby shower, and trying to unpack in between. I still plan on posting some photos of the new crib, but let me get all the boxes undone, more decor up on the walls - and most importantly our dining room table. I have been on the hunt for a month, hopefully tomorrow brings more luck.
Two weeks ago my best friend had her baby shower in Mckinney, and she got lots of adorable gifts. I firmly believe that little Miss Turner Renee is going to be the best dressed baby around. Ang is due any second, and I know she and her hubby will be a wonderful parents. I can't wait to meet her!
Hubby and I have been playing softball together on my company softball team - Scared Hitless, it has been fun to do a sport together, although don't tell him but I am better than he is = ) We have only won 3 games, our pride is slowly diminishing haha
I am looking forward to next weekend when we go for our annual Memorial Day weekend river trip, I am so ready for a day off, and a weekend away. I look forward to this weekend almost as much as Christmas. If you live in Texas nothing is better than Texas Country music, sitting in an inner tube floating the river with a cold beer, and the hot sun with your friends. I also look forward to coming back with a nice tan.
I have begun to realize a few things these past few weeks between one thing or another. Being an adult is an adventure and things change every day. My husband is oh so very patient with me - if you know me then you know I make a big deal about EVERYTHING. I am excited about all the new things that have come our way - marriage, our house, and even friends. I look forward to the life we are starting in our new home, plus it will be amazing to not move in the next 365 days.





hurray! its updated!!! hehe
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more pics of your casa!
River Trip...sigh...I wish I could go. Have several shots on me!!! At least we have Brad's Birthday! :) Love you!
ReplyDelete